Monday, December 31

Happy 2013

Broadcast Journalism class. Salamat kay Marianne for the photo!
The most significant thing I learned this year was a lesson of humility.

There are things in this life that we just can't do much about, no matter how much we try. I hope I've understood that I need to go easy on myself. I hope I can tell myself honestly that not everything that does not work as I thought it would is my fault. It's a bit of a narcissistic thing to think, I'm beginning to realize now. Maybe I shouldn't think of myself too much in the year to come.

All of this is summed up neatly in a set of Star Trek GIFs Wil Wheaton reblogged on Tumblr recently.






What did you learn this year? My New Year's wish for you and the ones you love, as always, is a fantastic 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment